Sorry lovelies I made it to day 12 then life happened adn while I have still been on taking calls I have not been as faithful at posting. I do hope you all understand.
But If you ever want to chat you know how to reach me
12) Do you include financial submission within the definition of your own submission and if yes, how does it manifest itself? If no, is there a particular reason why? Are you familiar with the concepts of financial submission? Do you have an opinion about financial submission in general?
Given that I live with my partner there is some degree of accountability due to bills needing to be paid on time and what not, but aside from that we keep our own books and like it that way. I could see it being good for some but its not my cup of tea
11) Do you include service as a part of your expectations of your submission? How do you define service? What does it mean to you? If not, what is it about the concept of service that is not for you?
Service is kind of tricky, as It is not something my partners have really required in depth. Of course theres the asking for things here and there, but nothing major. So its not a huge part of life for me, but I could see it being something I would enjoy exploring on the phone with the right phone sex call!
10) Does any element of BDSM occur as a part of your submissive relationships? How do you feel about BDSM? Is it core to your submission, peripheral or non-existent (other than the submission part)?
BDSM does play a part in my submission, because I do like to experience things like bondage, and receiving pain is a huge turn on for me, when in the right context.
9) Do you accept and/or expect structure, rules and limits as a part of your submission? How do you feel about them?
Structure and rules and limits are part of my relationship, both for me to follow and me to push and stretch. I find comfort it meeting the line and having the line stand firm. Some would call that Bratting, but for me its knowing that my top/dom/partner cares enough to mean what is said and say what is ment, all the time, everytime.
Is spanking or corporal punishment a part of your submission? Why or why not?
Yes it is, because I believe for me, there is a real way for me to atone for my mistakes, it allows for me to accept my actions and move on with out dwelling on how to fix it or make it better or handle it myself.
I hope you all have enjoyed this kinky submissive week with me! stay tuned for another fun filled week as we start day 8-14
Well this wraps up a week of writting each day! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I have!
7) Do you accept and/or expect discipline or punishments as a part of your submission? How do you feel about it?
I do, receiving a punishment for an inappropriate action has always been part of my relationship. I enjoy the forgiveness it allows me, and how it eases my internal guilt and shame for mistakes, without some form of discipline when I have made an error, I tend to dwell on it, focus on it, and obsess over it.
6) What do you feel are the roots of your submission? Do you think it has something to do with childhood? Is it a relationship management tool as in the practice of domestic discipline? Is it a sexual thrill or something else?
Submission is very sexual to me, to give myself to another, and give them that ultimate trust and respect feeds my soul and makes me weak in the knees. I am never more happy and alive than when I am serving another. The practice of Domestic Discipline also stirs my soul. I believe I was born in the wrong era, I am a housewife at heart and love having a big strong man in my life taking care of business and letting me tend to things in my own area/domain.
5) Have you been or are you in a dominant/submissive dynamic relationship or is this new to you? Have you been in more than one D/s relationship? How were they the same? How were they different? What is unique about your relationships in your mind?
I have been in a relationship for the last 3 years with my wonderful Partner/Daddy. Prior to him I had a few other partners but we where never in a formal relationship, just causal play. As for unique, the relationship I have with my Partner, is amazing, deep, and touches me in ways that i never dreamed possible. I have yet to meet someone who could make me feel quite the way he does.